The Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) has introduced some changes to the Ashanti Regional Data Plan, as announced few weeks ago by Abrantienews.
The data package was at first designed to cushion members of the association in the Ashanti region but has now been spread to other regions and teacher unions, although that’s not what it what intended. The changes made in the data package will see to the realization that only deserving teachers in GNAT will enjoy it.
GNAT has now introduced Mutual Fund ID to replace staff ID. This makes it more difficult to get if you’re not a true member. That’s not all, they have made further adjustments. Continue reading.
Frequency of Access to the offer
All things being equal, beneficiaries can access the package on a WEEKLY basis. This is, however, subject to availability from the Service Provider.
Frequency of Access to the offer‘
All things being equal, beneficiaries can access the package on a WEEKLY basis. This is, however, subject to availability from the Service Provider.’
Package Cost for each of the packages may vary from time to time, but will be communicated to beneficiaries ahead of each request cycle.
Requests can now be made from Mobile Money accounts across all networks through a short code (to be announced)
Submission of Requests
Processing & Disbursement
- Messages will be sent to you via SMS alerts from “Staff Bundle”
- Telegram Chat – Contact number to be shared with beneficiaries in due course.
Key Registration for Requirements
- Proof of identity or membership – Mutual Fund ID. (Those register of you do not have GNAT Mutual Fund ID, please!)
- Commitment / readiness to patronize the package on regular basis—at least, once in every 5 weeks.
- An active Personal Phone Number to which the package will be sent:
Not necessarily a mobile money number to make payment from. This is unlike the previous. Do not use credit transfer or Merchant phone numbers.
- Phone number used must be active on Telegram chat for communication purposes
- Only One Phone Number per person per Mutual fund ID is allowed.
NOTE: Double or multiple entries will be rejected.
Steps to follow
- Dial *800*08#
- Select option 1 (Staff bundle offer)
- Select option 1 (Register for offer)
- Enter your First and Last Names ONLY
- Enter your Mutual Fund ID – (NOT Staff ID)
- Enter your preferred 10-digit phone number
- Select Gender
- Select “YES” to confirm your entries
- Wait for an SMS confirmation with the caption below, before you hang up.
“Thanks for your interest in the offer. You will be notified as soon as your entries are
verified and approved”.
Registration will run in 3 phases per the schedule below (Month of November 2022)
November 10 & 11.
- November 17 & 18.
- November 24 & 25. The USSD platform will be open on each of the above dates for registration,
after which all entries received will be verified.